• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Who Got This??//

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
24
I was the high bidder on NW
I had a snap on Snap Names
Also I used DW with a reward

Domain Name: PRICELESSGIFTS.COM
Registrar: CAPITAL NETWORKS PTY LTD
Whois Server: whois.totalnic.net
Referral URL: http://icann.totalnic.net
Name Server: NS1.INTERIMNAMESERVER.COM
Name Server: NS2.INTERIMNAMESERVER.COM
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 31-may-2003
Creation Date: 31-may-2003
Expiration Date: 31-may-2004
 
So that means I got it since I had the snap on it through domainsnaps.com?
 
DomainSnaps is a little slow in notifying winners.

I don't know if it is at DomainSnaps or NameSnaps.

It took them two days to tell me that I got USLists.com

Whereas, with my snaps with Snaps.com , I got my notification
within 12 hrs or less.

I really don't know where the problem is.

The catching registrar
SnapNames
DomainSnap
 
Snapnames lists the snapnames partners on the front page of their website if you forget or don't know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom