Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Who is dnf's most successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Our differences aside, you are absolutely wrong on this matter - it is not illegal. Besides which, whois records are public information to begin with.
Did I have differences with you? Please realize that all that I am doing here is NOT PERSONAL but all to follow the rules. I am not sure if you can observe it but do you see me taking sides at all? Just following the rulebook.

Also, even whois is public, in your opinion, it is still not allowed to be posted here. Phone number and address are private information and you can't post it without other person's will.

Yes, you can post whois information -- as specified in the rules -- but in a very specific forum as clearly described there.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just for the record, you broke the rules here with the personal attack. It's not my fault you're a hypocrite cyberquatter because you own TombRaider.net.

You went on the personal attack first, Read post #96 and #98 in that thread, It started with you and you continue to do it here. I suggested if you believe I'm infringing on Tombraider.net with my Egyptian travel landing page :rolleyes:, we can ask the question to J. Berryhill...This is something you ignored and failed to take me up on.

Could all this be because I didn't mention your name here; ?

Originally Posted by Raider
Your kidding by this right? Speaking for myself, I always express my appreciation to the mods that help me here, Biggedon, Polish and Giant Domains especially, All great mods!

hmmm :undecided:

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you believe I'm infringing on Tombraider.net with my Egyptian travel landing page :rolleyes:,

LOL...Raider, are you actually trying to imply that you would have bought the domain if there weren't a popular game and a top grossing movie using the same name? You may not have links at the moment, but you are attempting to profit from someone elses marketing. Most of us wouldnt even care if you werent acting so high and mighty about TM's in the first place.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
90% of domainers have typo and tm domains in their portfolios..probably even a higher % than that...it's an integral and VERY OLD part of this business whether anyone wants to admit it or not..it does'nt make anyone bad or evil, it's not even illegal...it's a civil matter and still very much a "grey area". I doubt that domain in question in the .net gets much traffic anyways...lol

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For any of you who want to open a thread in the legal section and post your legal opinions about tomb raiders, a practice that dates back over 4000 years, your more than welcome to do so...In the meantime, you should really respect the starter of this thread and stay on topic. :yes:

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could all this be because I didn't mention your name here; ?

hmmm :undecided:

I'd never read that post, much less do I give a damn about your opinion. I have to laugh at the fact that you actually believe you're that important. It certainly proves you have some delusion of grandeur.

When it comes to members, I tend to ignore the people who somehow manage to churn out 2500 posts in a year, especially when they contradict themselves as often as you do. Presumably it's because you constantly feel the need to say something. Anything. As long as you're getting attention. That's why I've never spoken to you once in the time you've been here. Something to do with quality vs. quantity.

I

impactadmin

We don't condone behavior like what has been shown by vioxxlawyers.
He has been banned pending further review.

He expressed his opinion and has ruined his reputation here and will never receive the respect of any member here unless they agree with this actions.

Members should understand TM's are clearly becoming more problematic these days then ever before. You cannot post domains that are TM related unless you are asking for some sort of trouble to arise.

Vioxxlawyers didnt take the best approach to the situation and has ruined his reputation here on Dnforum which will become known on other boards as well. The biggest penalty for him is not the fact that his membership is banned, but the fact that he has lost all credibility amongst valuable members/respectable members in the community.

Lets move on from this and take it as a course of action that reminds us that TM domains should be discussed somewhat behind closed doors as it is a touchy issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators