Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Who is the best and most reliable???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Folks, very serious question.

I need to know who is the best and most reliable of site builders?

I am about to get in over my head in terms of time commitment.

I have committed to doing a site based on a site I have already done for a state agency.

The national branch got news of the site, mentioned it to all of it's state's chapters and now I am getting calls (or emails) from other states.

I have committed myself to the North Carolina site and now the State of Florida. I have a conference call with the State of Florida's Chapter president and staff this Friday.

The organization's National Conference will be taking place in Orlando next month (April). Obviously, websites are now a big talk with all state chapters.

I would like to hear recommendations from members as to who they would use if they had to have sites done.

It is nothing difficult, these are simple wordpress sites, takes some designing and basic training (permissions enabled) to get the staff members using their own site and blogging, updating, etc. You set your price, terms, fees, etc.

The person (persons) need to be reliable and dependable because I do not want to have to bail them out or put my name and reputation on the line.

I will only make recommendations that I am comfortable with.

I need to have some recommendations ready because I have I way too committed to studies (8 weeks into a 24 week curriculum).

Maserati

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Folks, very serious question.

I need to know who is the best and most reliable of site builders?
Hi Doc :)

If I were you, I would pick Yola (formerly known as Synthasite) as the best choice, since they offer you the Premier Option for Businesses, with hosting, custom domain, Pro Custom Web design, Easy-to-use website builder, etc.

Simplicity is Power! :eek:k:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Doc :)

If I were you, I would pick Yola (formerly known as Synthasite) as the best choice, since they offer you the Premier Option for Businesses, with hosting, custom domain, Pro Custom Web design, Easy-to-use website builder, etc.

Simplicity is Power! :eek:k:
Oh,no...Not Yola.

I am asking for a person's name...as in WHO is the best and most reliable? Not which service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom