• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

who owns this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
I want to buy a domain that has a parking page that looks like: http://godadyd.com/
that isn't the domain i want, but i would liek to know what company that is so that I can put an offer on the name
 
Not sure what you are asking exactly but that landing page appears to be the "Google Adsense for domains" page. TrafficClub is one of the parking companies that offers that landing page, not sure about the others.
 
yeah i know it is the google adsense page
but i am trying to find the company it is parked at
i was hoping it was at parked with snapnames for the moment
 
I have a feeling you are asking about a domain caught by OREGONNAMES.COM.

If so, they are a domain taster. If there is no traffic going to the domain,
they will drop it.

OregonNames.com has approx. 80,700 domains.
They usually only keep 1-3% of the domains they taste.

Two of their domains "today" are

www.7UPP.com

www.AirCanada-Jazz.com
 
thats funny .. a domain taster compared to a domain tester...
 
Looks like the same pages I had at TrafficClub.com

They have like 4 different lander types and this is one of them. "Self Learning" they tell me... but I had a VERY specific domain parked with them and after 3 months it still didn't have a freakin clue.

It's like saying "roses" and getting home loans and penis enlargment. What the hell?

Anyway... I think it's a Traffic Club lander

GoPC
 
thanks
i cant find a way to buy the name anyway
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom