Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whois Reverse Lookup by Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnitty

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to look up domains owned by a particular person if I have their email address?

About 9 years ago, when I was more active in the domain space, I remember there was a way to do this. But I can't seem to figure out how anymore.

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in knowing about it.

URLtrader

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's all about parsing large amounts of public data.

1. Get a large database of domains
2. Perform a WHOIS
3. Store the data
4. Perform a search function on the data

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You used to be able to do it through the normal netsol database.. dont know where to do it these days though.

tnitty

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You used to be able to do it through the normal netsol database.. dont know where to do it these days though.

Yeah, I think it was Netsol or Ineternic.net where I used to do it. Neither seem to have it anymore, and I couldn't find it doing google searches.

I don't plan on doing anything nefarious with such a tool. I got an offer for a domain and want to see if the person is a big player, so to speak, in the domain industry. Knowing that will potentially help me negotiate. They probably aren't using their regular email address anyway, but you never know.

tnitty

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just Google it.

You mean his email address? I tried that already and got nothing. So I'd probably get nothing using a whois tool. But it would still be a nice tool to be able to use.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You mean his email address? I tried that already and got nothing. So I'd probably get nothing using a whois tool. But it would still be a nice tool to be able to use.

not the email address, it rarely helps in google, but try to google his name, or the email addy before the @ or search yahoo for the email.. anyway feel free to pm with details, maybe I could google something for you on that guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom