Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WHOIS.SC very NICE service

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many people here use whois.sc but I did notice that a few domains I was monitoring were subsequently registered by "Unasi Inc" from Panama, as stated in Andrei73's post. And the name is then listed at Sedo for $200.
Strange coincidence :rolleyes:

Looks like we are witnessing questionable business tactics here.
I think someone must be crawling the lists and we are just doing their work for free - spotting valuable names in the drop cycle. With 20000+ domains expiring each day you can spend the whole day scrubbing the lists. You really have to find some morons to assist you then :cheeky:

Still I was able to secure a few interesting names with their service, although they are obviously not the most desirable on Earth.
That being said, we get what we paid for.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you guys assume, that you are the only person looking at these "unregistered" names.

lol

westerdal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Jay from Whois.sc here. I just read your post. The Strange coincidences and rumors are just that. We don't harvest your information. We are monitor over a million names for people and a lot of the time multiple people monitor the same names. I have to laugh when I hear the idea that we started our service just to later steal domains from people or registered things they monitor. We started the service to help people and that is what we will continue to do.

Unasi = nameintelegent ? The answer is NO.
Is Kenyatech also Name Intelligence? Again No
Is NameView also Name Intelligence? Again No.

But thanks for the post anyway, I got a good laugh that we might be at the heart of a conspiracy.

Jay

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification indeed.
I have seen myself so many coincidences I was starting to wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators