• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Why did my DNF$ stop at $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone....

I'm wondering what is going on, I reached $2000 DNF$ bucks and it stopped adding anymore. So then I thought well ok, may be that is all the site lets it go upto. So then I thought, well may be if I put it into the bank it will start over. But that has not worked at all, so I got $0 DNF$ bucks and the $2000 DNF$ in the bank. And it now stopped for good, so is $2000 the max some one to earn from posting ?
 
Well I missed it, as most times I go right to where I want to go.
 
Many just dont log into DNF very often, you've been hanging out too much at that photo forum Tas!
 
I still come as much as always to DNF, I'm keeping busy doing other domaining stuff these days. I go to the photo site but not as much as I use to, I need to get out more and take some new photo though. :)
 
My Canon EOS 20D has been sleeping with a bunch of L lenses for over a year now. I hate domaining now. LOL.
 
Ya I hear that, my photo gear his been sitting here collecting dust. Domaining is keep me busy, but I'll have to pull my self away and get out. :)
 
what photo site?
 
I can see what you mean, but I can't sing at all. Tim:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom