• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Why Do I Have To Keep Logging In?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
Are my browser settings messed up, because every time I visit this forum I have to login again?
 
Clear cache and cookies...start over.

And check the little box that asks if you want to stay logged on
 
Occasionally I run into the same issue. It seems to be browser related. It is working fine in IE always. Firefox sometimes ask me to log in again even after I checked the little check box next to the login button
 
Are my browser settings messed up, because every time I visit this forum I have to login again?

I have the same problem, using IE 6.

Clearing cookies did NOT help me, but it was a good suggestion. I think the "remember me" function simply has stopped working (no longer writing cookie properly) because several people are now having the problem.
 
I have the same problem, using IE 6.

Clearing cookies did NOT help me, but it was a good suggestion. I think the "remember me" function simply has stopped working (no longer writing cookie properly) because several people are now having the problem.

Ditto, only I'm using IE7.
 
Usually I have to clear cache (rarely increase memory) with similar issues on other sites.

Or, use FireFox. Safer and by far more secure than IE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom