• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Why do you make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
You make money to buy more domain names?
And sell domain names and get lots of money and invest again...?
Or you make money to help the poor people,or patients?
Or people in disasters?
 
Money is not everything, it's the ONLY thing!
 
I make money and usually save 50% of it and re-invest the other 50%. Its a never ending cycle.
 
i am making money to hopefully par for my education at uni next year
 
Well, dnol isn't even looking at this thread.

I don't understand the purpose of opening tons of threads like this one.

Advertising his 0.03 .cn reg maybe?
 
I donate 50% of my revenue.
and I hope all of the world are full of goodness,
so I will fight against any devil,including devil in this forum.............

any one in this thread can get a .cn ................. just send me your info to my email 10 free .cn here waiting for you. Just come and pick up

Someone in this forum want to irritate me,but sorry,you are in my ignore list...so I do not read your post any more unless been quoted.

I make money to make all of people needs help and with my help they will learn to help other people.
 
You are trying to build a fake image of saint for yourself, but at the same time, you are acting like an evil. Guess what, I do not believe you have donated anything. At least, you do not even have a donation ribbon here at DNF. I am sick of your threads full of non-sense BS.

I donate 50% of my revenue.
and I hope all of the world are full of goodness,
so I will fight against any devil,including devil in this forum.............

any one in this thread can get a .cn ................. just send me your info to my email 10 free .cn here waiting for you. Just come and pick up

Someone in this forum want to irritate me,but sorry,you are in my ignore list...so I do not read your post any more unless been quoted.

I make money to make all of people needs help and with my help they will learn to help other people.

some one in this forum is cursed,any car near you will KIss you deeply.
 
my stomach and this society wants me to do so..

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba
 
Hi Jeba,
Good luck and best wishes to you!
Joe

Hope sb. in this forum donot reply my thread if you want to irritate me and do not believe what I said.
I donot want to curse any kind people here ,unless you are extremely evil.
I take back any words which will cause quarrel and hope god will make you love life and people around you.
 
Why do I make money......?

To pay for fast cars, drugs, women....the rest I just waste!
 
Sometimes I think it is neccessary to help people,exactly ,it is to share what you have or you can get to help other people,I can take an example,
many young children under 10 years old,are they young?
Their PARENTS work very hard every year ,to make 125 USD.Can you believe that?
I cannot,but it is true.
We factually can do something to help them,at least provide some opportunities for the boys and girls to be educated.
Why not lend them a hand?
It is just a domain name!
 
Dnol, you have started alot of threads....who are you? loll
 
Sometimes I think it is neccessary to help people,exactly ,it is to share what you have or you can get to help other people,I can take an example,
many young children under 10 years old,are they young?
Their PARENTS work very hard every year ,to make 125 USD.Can you believe that?
I cannot,but it is true.
We factually can do something to help them,at least provide some opportunities for the boys and girls to be educated.
Why not lend them a hand?
It is just a domain name!
All the money you want to donate won't make much difference when you live under an oppressive government. I'd sooner donate to something locally, and i do but not 50%. No one does. Not even you.
 
money..!!! needed to pay my bills, food for my family. and of course I run a NGO, and a good amount goes there too.

:-)
 
Who needs money when you've got Love?!?!

Where's brother Focus!?! Its time to spread the loooovvve again.

:cool:

CCD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom