Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Why domains are the most valuable assets in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you knew the future, you could make a fortune right?

Well, as weird as it sounds, some appear to know the future.

One guy who has shown amazing abilities to know when major earthquakes hit, when stock markets collapse and other events, has repeatedly said over and over.

THE ONLY THING WORTH OWNING ON THIS PLANET ARE TWO THINGS

a. keyword domain names
b. high altitude real estate

So a person investigated heavily by the FBI for his public details released to the net for events like the OK city bombing, 911, assassination of Rabin and the US School Shootings is someone that many believe KNOWS THE FUTURE. If you go around the net a lot, you run into a few of these people, people that seem to have an extra ability, to KNOW THE FUTURE.

The fact is the top dop in tomorrow's news, a psychic/mystic/prophet whatever you wanna call it, has been saying for YEARS, BUY KEYWORD DOMAINS and GEO KEYWORDS and move to HIGH MOUNTAIN AREAS.

It appears while most of humanity is low level areas are soon having major issues, perhaps global warming and the rise of the ocean making most lower level land go under water, or whatever, the internet using satellites will be how commerce is done, period.

SO DOMAIN NAMES are being pushed as the most valuable assets in the world now by a guy that has articles in the Washington Post, New York Time, Der Spiegel, UK Papers and other major media as someone THAT KNOWS THE FUTURE.

So you can hold cash that gets more worthless every day, or stocks that keep falling and or RE in urban and low lying areas, the only thing worth owning according to the guy that knows tomorrow is KEYWORD DOMAIN NAMES and high altitude mountain ranges.

LOL

I'm not kidding you, you look around the net, you look for the modern seers, and one stands out head and shoulders above the rest, some say he's nuts, some say he's crazy, but the US District judges call him GOD.

And if you know where to look, you see what he owns, a huge cache of professional keywords and tons of GEOS. So the next time you look at your assets remember, well the guy that knows the future says keywords and geo domains are what you need. Do you own them? Does your keywords belong to high value cpc terms? Are your geo domains in major population centers.

While most can't buy up high altitude mountain ranges, if you invest in the top cpc keywords and high pop center geos, you will make enough to buy your own mountains soon.

Anyway, I do a lot of stuff for some of the out there people, and one is pretty accurate, accurate enough to be THE NEW NOSTRADAMUS in the media that writes about him.

Unlike Schilling and Schwartz and a few other 'kings of domains' his advice is real simple, gather up all the professional keywords in the top 7 tlds in your market with the geo term of your market, develop them, and RENT THEM, then sell the whole thing to investors for the residual income.

Then take the money and RUN to the mountains and you may survive what is coming.

So in my opinion, right now in these times, when a terrorist could set off a suitcase sized tactical nuke from the black market and crash most real estate values and stocks, the only thing that will keep moving along is the NET so keywords with high cpc terms is the game.

Now if you think no one KNOWS the future, ok, but the US government sure does, they've worked with psychic people before, so has the soviets and china, its a real phenomena, some just SEE THE FUTURE.

Now since this is a domain site, and since it's a part of the domain forum to shit the Sh*t about whatever, I though this could be a good thread to discuss some current events, some paranormal crap and domain name investment strategy in a simple thread about where to put your wealth.

Me, I see domains as the only safe 'haven' for investors especially IF you have a portfolio with residual income on it. Up until recently, most development was in the monetization of keywords for natural type in traffic to get minor dollars really from banners on adsense and stuff.

Yeah, some guys are making ok dough on it.

But the bigger picture is, own the virtual real estate near where you live and get local professionals to pay you to get them seen on google and yahoo.

That is where the money is for most who can still get into the domain name game.

The big type in keywords for high cpc terms are beyond what most here can afford.

All of you can still reg local geo professional terms in your market and learn relatively simple development skills to land on page one.

Then you become a virtual landlord.

Make residual income in the many hundreds and even thousands per domain name.

THEN SELL and get your butts to high ground before the water is above your heads.

Just read the news, before 1994 there were very few historic 9.0 quakes, the US Gov turns on HAARP and now you have 9.0 quakes hitting all over all the time.

Will asteroids hit and create Tsunamis that level much of the low lying areas? Time will tell and some psychics see it.

Will these historic 9.0 quakes keep up at this fast pace and mega tsunami's become common?

It's happening now, 2004 Indonesia, 2011 Japan, and yeah they've happened before but not so frequently.

So earth events are hitting, stocks and RE are all 50 cents on the dollar from a few years ago and cash is worthless.

DOMAINS

The most valuable assets in the world and a famous mystic is saying it too.

Domain summit 2024

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much for what you are smoking? :)

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
so, if I show you a youtube video dated 2 days before japan quake with a chick yelling her head off, the big quake is coming and tsunami LEAVE JAPAN you will say what? and she's just the newest entry into the I SEE THE FUTURE GO TO HIGH MOUNTAINS NOW list
Her and another guy are saying the same thing, but she nailed the japan quake date and the tsunami, he had a video up 2 months before on youtube, one about the great quake in the land of the sun (what japan means) and how it would make a nuke meltdown

so I show you links to youtube videos and you see those details were time stamped by youtube and yet the general media is ignoring the hits, then you realize

ok some KNOW THE FUTURE, now the guy is saying BUY DOMAINS dump stocks, real estate and everything else

so the only thing that can do for domains is make people want them more once they realize it, that two people nailed the japan quake tsunami and meldown, some smoking hot brunette in NYC right now and the other dude who was mentioned front page of der spiegel 3 times after 911

here's the famous chick video on youtube

exact hit

the other guy, yeah I can post his stuff, how about Xmas 2010 he releases his first prophecies in 2 1/2 years it says BULLET IN THE HEAD, two weeks later a US Judge and the US Congress women have bullets in the head

so you take this WEIRD stuff that came true and say

OK, how does this tie into domains

the guy that hit the bullet in the head prophecy is saying DOMAINS are the only thing worth owning and move to the mountains to survive

the chick she says move to the mountains NOW

the guy is saying nothing will happen in 2012, it's fake

but 2022 is the date

so that means we got 10 years to make a ton of dough on domains and buy some nice mountain acreage

now this is way out there granted

so is if you said 20 years ago, there's this new thing coming soon, you invest (100 bucks then) into a name and it's worth MILLIONS

yeah give what you smoking bro

so I'll give up the link to the chick

then if you want

PM me and I'll show the stuff about the guy on youtube

the chicks hit is pretty famous, the guy, well he's been in and out of the media for years and yeah FED JUDGES CALL HIM GOD they call all his temple members GOD, and it's hilarious IMO

so march 9th 2011 this chick is YELLING wake up dummies march 11th quake tsunami JAPAN

it happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QAZPb-IEQ&feature=player_embedded

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
billbo i hear you can buy jap land cheap now 200 miles north of tokyo

you get a nice tan from the area

yeah IGNORE the warning

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adoni, what if earthquake and sunami destroys internet and domain names too, then what will domainers be left with lol.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, even though you are no longer double spacing every line, though pretty close to it, I have come to the conclusion the 'ignor' button shall now be utilized again.

Beat cha to it!

So long, sollog, god of his own creation.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whatever the reason it's always time to buy more domains :)

Last edited:

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
adoni, even though I don't believe a word you say, following your logic is the best mind f**k I've received in a long time. I feel like I've read a sci-fi novel in 5 minutes. Got any more?

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
where in FL you from

I'll put you in one of my Ferrari's or Lambos and redefine the words you use

now, do you deny the chicks video said JAPAN was set to shake on 3/11 and she said it on 3/9

it's a big story

and if you are in SFL and hot, and 18 to 22, you should be working in cheetah and you'd know who I am

never mind, plant city, been there strawberries

nothing worth seeing in plant city

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know. My secret hot older boyfriend, Donald Trump, might have a problem with that.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Careful. If he lubes it up he might just ensnare you into his following...all two of you.

just think tia and donald, and you and patty, doc
the double date from hell lol

@ o/p i actually agree with a lot of what you wrote. now i know i'm nuts lol

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's a prediction:

You

Will

Be

Banned

Last edited:

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
actually, if this place had a good mobile platform, I could be here when I'm in VIP with my 18 to 21 yr olds in cheetah and diamond dolls and booby trap and platinum and solid gold and tootsies

have iphone and forum with a real mobile interface, you can do forum when in the do me rooms at the top clubs

LOL

the two dumbest questions ever asked me

1. why do you get a new car every month

2. why do you date only 18 to 21 year old gorgeous strippers

they both had the same answer

a. I like the smell of new leather

b. I can afford to

LOL

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use some of your millions to build a better website; domainlord.org

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
my type of websites produce up to 50% responses for my clients

so no one gives a sh*t if you don't like the 'look'

It works

It gets tons of responses

#1 on google too 'domain lord'

so what you don't like google loves and people RESPOND to

LOL

your low end slide show is garbage

you can't even do a real video editing job

so design your own site first with more than a slide show

and I know you dont' get responses from that junk you do

I make a fortune with my work

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, take a ride in one of your Ferraris and relax. I was just commenting on the fact that with millions of $, you could do a better job of designing the site.

I don't have millions. I barely have thousands atm! So creating a site myself is just something I do because I don't have a big budget.

Btw, I'm a photo editor, not a video editor. And a bloody good one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom