• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Why is ReckRoom.com suddenly earning money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfMyDomain

Co-Founder & CEO of Book Like A Boss
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
I have owned ReckRoom.com for over a year now and over the last few months it went from earning me on average of .20 a month on SEDO to now over $5.00/month on SEDO. Does anyone know why? I tried Googling wreckroom and reckroom, but I don't notice anything that should have increased the traffic so much. Thanks!
 
Wow, that would explain it. Thanks!
 
change ur key word that would best fit that website, i am sure ur revenue will go up forther.
good luck
 
Good suggestion Simon...man is that one ever ripe for keyword optimizing. I don't know how much you can get per click but I bet you can get about a 60% clickthrough rate. I think most people will never know they went to the wrong site.
 
Great to have those lucky breaks once in a while with domains!
 
Yeah had a few like that over the years.. Always nice to see a sudden boost in traffic due to something out of your control.
 
Any ideas on how to best optomize it? Should I use SEDO for it and just change the key word? Or is there a better solution? Thanks!
 
Change the keywords and park somewhere with better landing pages. IMO , but im not a parking professional, just an observation
 
MasterOfMyDomain said:
Any ideas on how to best optomize it? Should I use SEDO for it and just change the key word? Or is there a better solution? Thanks!

The current top 3 bids for "sweepstakes" are all over $1 on overture, I would put it at parked.com with that keyword and try that, nicer landers there also.
 
Thanks for the suggestion to use Parked.com. I just signed up an account and transfered reckroom.com to them. I feel a little guilty after using SEDO for two years, but if my domains work better with parked.com I will move them all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom