Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise wie.io

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

ilyascay

Level 1
Reaction score
Please help me know the value of this domain : wie.io thanks in advance !

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These names are very hard to appraise. .com would be xxxxx but I dont know how much someone would pay for a .io.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Mr. Deleted.. Pulling the stats on sales sees a span from 100-5000$ the last year on CVV .IO names.

I would probably say 500$ reseller.

Reaction score
It's hard to come to a 'market' valuation because there haven't been many 3 letter io sales over the years. I think this would solely depend on how motivated a buyer is. As such I can't see it actually pulling general speculation interest and I think any selling will have to be done via outreach.

ilyascay

Level 1
Reaction score
Thanks for replying guys ! any idea where i can sell it other than flippa ? and what if i keep it for a couple of yeras do you think it will become more valuable at it's aged ?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying guys ! any idea where i can sell it other than flippa ? and what if i keep it for a couple of yeras do you think it will become more valuable at it's aged ?
For your last question, that could be true, or it could be like .mobi, and turn south. For selling .ios, I suppose you could contact companies that fund startup companies.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold an io domain a few days ago for $4000 via Sedo. I was surprised and purchased three more.
There are a lot of these listed at ExpiredDomains.net which can be picked up for reg fee right now.

ilyascay

Level 1
Reaction score
I sold an io domain a few days ago for $4000 via Sedo. I was surprised and purchased three more.
There are a lot of these listed at ExpiredDomains.net which can be picked up for reg fee right now.
was your domain like mine LLL.io ? how much could wie.io make in your opinion ?

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it was just like yours with different letters... My guess is someone wanted those three letters for whatever reason.
Yours should do well or even better. The estibot on yours is $2800 - Mine was $2700, still sold for $4000.

ilyascay

Level 1
Reaction score
Yes, it was just like yours with different letters... My guess is someone wanted those three letters for whatever reason.
Yours should do well or even better. The estibot on yours is $2800 - Mine was $2700, still sold for $4000.
Could you please PM me i want to ask you about the process and i can't PM you

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators