• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers wiiPOKER.com - 'wii' Bunch of Names 4-Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
10
For any late-comers to the 'wii' rush who are still interested in securing some premium domains - this is your chance!

For 'wii' domain owners who want to add to their porfolios and/or expand their projects - this is your chance!

Oh how times have changed...

I registered these names yesterday to hang onto for the long-run, as I believe they have strong potential; but find myself today needing funds to support my other projects (I had a 'stroke of genius' this morning on how to make some of my other sites better, but it will take some monies to get the job done).

I am seeking a Bundled Offer on the following 6 Premium Domains:

www.wiiMOVIES.com
www.wiiVIDEOS.com
www.wiiPOKER.com
www.POKERwii.com
www.WIRELESSwii.com
www.wiiCAMS.com


That is, Make an Offer for All Domains as 1 Package Deal.

I expect offers to start in low to mid XXX$ range.

Any reasonable offer will not be refused, as much as if there are no reasonable offers, I reserve the right to end this at any time. :-)

Names registered at eNom.

PM or Post Offers here - Thanks for Your Interest!

2 Additional Premium Names added - No change in expected low to mid XXX$ price.

:)
 
Still looking for offers for a little while longer before I remove them from this section and put them in Domains With a Price or Auction Section with a BIN price.

Take a shot and make your best offer now!
 
I'm getting some PMs re: Individual Names, but at this Time, I am looking for Offers on All 6 Names as a Package Deal.

Depending on how things go, I may sell names individually in the future, especially if I am made an offer I can't refuse. ;-)

Thanks Everyone for Your Interest - complete Package Still Available :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom