• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Will pay for a YPN invite via paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
477
Reaction score
0
I need a YPN invite, NOT an account transfer. I have applied like 30 times and still nothing. Will pay via paypal. PM with price.

****Established DNF'ers only with good trader rating.*****
 
Ok, getting desperate here. I offer $300 for YPN invite. Anyone? Anyone?
 
Any idea how to send an invite? I have an account with them but I don't see an invite link or any similar option (had the account since they started offering YPN over year ago).
 
Accounts do not have an invite to send to others. He is requesting for the invite like you received when you registered your account after signing up for the beta program. Once they approve you they will send you an invite.
 
There's plenty of members that offer you a channel for a % of the profit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom