Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wimbledons.com - Rare Premium .com, Not a typo or misspell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooster

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wimbledons.com

I am sure I dont have to give a lengthy details of the potential of this domain.

Wimbledon is a suburb of London, part of the London Borough of Merton and located seven miles south west of Charing Cross. For most of the past one hundred years, Wimbledon has been internationally known as the home of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships.

Wimbledons is the oldest event in the sport of tennis. It is typically regarded as the most important international tennis event. For instance, according to tennis writer and broadcaster John Parsons' Ultimate Encyclopedia of Tennis, Wimbledons is the oldest, the most famous and certainly the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world". Similarly, tennis journalist Paul Fein called Wimbledons tennis' most prestigious spectacle.

Looking for serious offers on this Premium .com

QUICK BIN $999 ---> $899 ---> $749.00!!!!! High Offer Only $105

I don't mean to bash your sales thread, however, the tennis tournament is "Wimbledon", not "Wimbledons". As far as I know, Wimbledons means nothing whatsoever and is a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators