• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Windows Mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
I just got my new PC and of course it is preloaded with Vista. I wanted to set up the email account (Window Mail) with multiple identities, but it appears it is not allowed for some strange reason. I am used to Outlook Express where you can switch identities for each web site I manage. Is there a workaround for this in Windows Mail without having to create the individual user accounts for the PC that I am reading about through searches? That seems really stupid assuming that one user does not have more than one email address. It can't be that limited. Anyone have any idea on this?
 
Thanks...so when you do that all the mail for all the accounts just shows up in the same inbox? I assume that when you reply to an email though it will show the display name that you enter and the email account it was sent to?
 
I do not use windows mail. If it allows you to create rules, you can control that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom