• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Windows Messenger Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
I have 5 invites - If anyone wants them post in the thread so other users know how many have gone, then PM me your address you would like to use.
 
Ill take one please :)
PM sent!
Thanks,
Jens
 
Thank you. I will take 1.
 
To those who have PM'd me - 4 Sent - Check your mailboxes.

Like I said - PM me: I now have more: 5 more Available - PM Quick :)
 
If you PM me your email address: Note this is the email address you will sign into msn with so if you currently use msn, Send that one to me.

Sent: 3 Left
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom