• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wines.org offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
which makes it fair for both parties kinda sorta...just a domain and an offer.
 
if you put a domain name on sale at sedo.com with a low bid...you will get low bids to start off with...they also know it will be rejected...but it is a good start off point .....:)
 
Folks,
lets cut the crap.
There was no min on SEDO so I offered $100.
Big fvcking deal!
Also, I understand Rockefeller is a decent guy & didn't mean to insult him.
I was joking & he took it badly.
My apologies.
I still want the name, though.
And by the way -- I'm in the biz of providing FREE data.
First Amendement Rocks!
 
lol...hey I'm on your side dude, I offer $100 for everything I find good on sedo! :ok: those idiots offering top dollar off the jump might just pay too much!
 
i agree .....

Folks,
lets cut the crap.
There was no min on SEDO so I offered $100.
Big fvcking deal!
Also, I understand Rockefeller is a decent guy & didn't mean to insult him.
I was joking & he took it badly.
My apologies.
I still want the name, though.
And by the way -- I'm in the biz of providing FREE data.
First Amendement Rocks!

loll
 
The $100 offer usually gets the seller wondering about what price they really DO want to sell for...

Also, the problem with emails and PM's is that sometimes the meaning doesn't come across very well, as opposed to listening to someone speak. IE: what's written in a joking way might be taken as serious...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom