• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Winning Spelling Bee Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
912
Reaction score
0
I don't follow spelling bees, but I happened to flick through the channels and I saw the last of this one. The winning word was Ursprache. Talk about German, Ja?
 
Oh man... I'd probably have lost on that word. It's not that bad though. I've seen much worse. :-D
 
I would be just like that kid that started spelling a word and just fainted

Anyone seen that video?
 
It was actually rather captivating to watch to me.
 
Not a bad word, some of these kids are frecking talented!
 
The Canadian girl placed 2nd, she mispelled it by one letter. Its all over the news here, lol.
 
LazyD said:
The Canadian girl placed 2nd, she mispelled it by one letter. Its all over the news here, lol.
Too bad the didn't ask her to spell Slippy, eh??

:-P
 
She tried hard, I can't imagine her father when she spelled the word wrong. Her father spoker German. They were great though, I would have been out in the first round. :P
 
I watched it for 2 hours lol, its interesting to see. One girl was out because she missed a "c" but the word list was wrong the word does not have a "c" and she had spelled it correctlry so they let her back in, she got 3rd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom