• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed winzune.com and wiizune.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oveber

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
883
Reaction score
0
Can anyone appraise please? Thanks
 
Just with MS zune. if that will be the name for the new mp3 player
 
I looked at wiizune a few days ago! Then decided they are 2 competing products. winzune is better. (assuming it does come out...)
 
wiizune is not a product but Zune is one.
 
winzune is good, as people would like to win one rather than having to buy it.

wiizune is bad, the equivalent of xboxipod

both not worth very much until Microsoft announcement confirms Zune.

- Wow I just noticed I have made 300 posts and am now a SENIOR MEMBER !!!
 
"wiizune is not a product but Zune is one."

Yes, exactly. I guess Demo (hey, good for you, "Senior Member") said it all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom