• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wisconsin Domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Well, I've went from Michigan, to New York, to Cali, to Wyoming, and now I've settled down in Wisconsin for awhile. Anyone else from here? Maybe we can have a little get together at my place or in Milwaukee. Drop me a PM.
 
Hey Justin,

I am from Green Bay! I would be interested in setting up a local group as well. Lets try to get a group and have a meeting!
 
Ray-town here.

The armpit of Wisconsin.
 
I think "wired" is in WI :ok:
 
Hey Justin,

I am from Green Bay! I would be interested in setting up a local group as well. Lets try to get a group and have a meeting!

Ray-town here.

The armpit of Wisconsin.

Thanks guys...drop me a PM and let me know when you'd like to get together. Yofie, it should only take you 45 minutes to get here, not sure about you Salient.
 
Ray-town here.

The armpit of Wisconsin.

Now that was funny! :lol:

I wouldnt mind arranging a meeting this weekend, maybe on Saturday or Sunday. The meeting place is flexible for me. We could meet up in Sheboygan, Manitowac, Green Bay, or maybe Milwaukee. Just drop me a PM and let me know what everyone thinks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom