• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WLS.biz taking offers for 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

think

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I have a current offer of $200. I need to raise funds so I will sell for the best offer in the next 24 hours or so.

Buy it now for $500

WLS.biz is located at NameScout.com. Free in house transfers can be done.

This is posted on several forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom