• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WLS .nu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
8
RARE 3-letter name: WLS.nu

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.


Nah, just kidding. I have ended this auction prematurely, and name is now listed in my new "Domains for Sale - Fixed Price and Offers" sale; see link in signature!


.



'WLS' for us domainers means 'Wait Listing Service' -sometimes also mistakenly referred to as 'Waiting List Service- and 'WLS' is taken in all major TLDs, common ccTLDs (.cc, .bz, .cn, etc.), and many, many more!
'Nu' sounds a lot like 'new'. And in Swedish, as well as in Dutch, 'nu' means 'now'. And I actually read -but don't know if this is indeed true- that in Sweden, .nu domains are more common than the swedish top-domain ".se" (it's also a quite common TLD for Denmark, Norway, Finland and Holland).
Anyway.... WLS.nu is registered 'till 2006 and requires a (free!) NameCheap.com push.

OK:
This 36-Hour Auction starts NOW (timestamp of this post) with a low price of $60. Bidding increments are a $20 minimum (so more is welcome!), to be posted in this thread. Reserve is set somewhere in the mid-or-high (your guess) $1xx. And the BuyItNow is $300, which is in place until a bid of $220 has been reached.

I reserve the right to not sell -or to cancel this auction, even!- if I feel the auction is going nowhere, and/or isn't fetching enough during the auction. I (also) deserve the right to extend the auction.
If a bid is placed within 5 mins of the auction's end, then the auction will be extended with another 5 mins. And so on, untill no more bids during such a 5 minute extension.

The winning bidder will need to send payment by PayPal within 24 hrs of me claiming WLS.nu in this thread as SOLD.


Of course, do not participate if you can't agree with (all) that. But hey, DO participate -and bid much and often- because this is a very cool name that is likely to be(come) very, very valuable once the WLS has officially started!



Cheers!
Rob
 
Dare I say... BUMP!?



.
 
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.


Nah, just kidding. I have ended this auction prematurely, and name is now listed in my new "Domains for Sale - Fixed Price and Offers" sale; see link in signature!


.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom