• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale womenswear.biz and ukloans.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey!

Selling womenswear.biz and ukloans.net for $500 as a package. There will be NO price drops that is a firm price.

First one to reply with SOLD get's them
 
you will receive 3 bonus .com names (no bs-names) and 1000 DNF bucks.
I need this sale for personal reasons.

These are two premium domains, just LOOK at the google and overture for these two names!!
 
I will add two more domains:

ikill.com and floorboards.net

Some VERY generic names here (except ikill.com)
 
alright. I am adding the last two for this sale:

usagolfstore.com and usabank.org

That makes a total of 5 really nice names and 1 weaker.
That price is still firm at $500. This is a steal, and I will not be doing this again, atleast not for this price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom