Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wordpress Template Needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

I am looking to have a custom (or customized) Wordpress template built for me. I have about 5 domain names I would like to develop and monetize, and I would like to do it using 6-10 articles each using the Wordpress platform. Since I am not very good with the technical aspect of web development, I would like someone to build a single WP template for me along with 5 custom headers for each domain name (nothing really fancy).

The template will have an Adsense skyscraper running on the sidebar of the main template, and each article will have a square Adsense box next to the article. There will also be another Adsense banner underneath the comment section of each article. I will provide the Adsense codes, and I would like the actual Adsense boxes to match the look and feel of the template. Additionally, the template will have SEO plugins and other valuable plugins included to make optimization as easy as possible.

If you are able to do this, please drop me a note with the approximate charge, timing for the template and headers, and examples of your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain Summit 2024

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent...see my sig for client work and feedback....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom