• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

World of Warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SysChat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Does anyone on DNForum play World of Warcraft? It is a great online multiplayer game. I have am starting a world of warcraft forum and want to know if there are any other WoW playing webmasters. If you play, just post your server, char name and level.

Thanks!
 
I don't play, but I wish you the best with your forum. You should have no problems getting a fanbase with the millions of players out there.
 
I used to play, but man.. I'm glad I got out.

It's way too much fun and so addicting.
 
I don't really enjoy those type of games...if I am going to play a video game its going to be a sports game or 1st person shooter on my PS2.
 
I play it, controlling the amount you play is the key, some people can, others cant.
 
Jonathan said:
I used to play, but man.. I'm glad I got out.

It's way too much fun and so addicting.

I can relate to that. Even playing their original Warcraft games got me hooked. :-D
 
im just waiting for ps3 to come out so i can play this game.....

bah link doesnt work anymore nevermind
 
I hope to start soon...I have it sitting next to me. I quit Counter Strike last month after 3 years of addiction.
 
Played it a bit, great game just no time.

Used to play Ultima Online back in the day.
 
I dont really play any games because I know if I do I will get nothing done. I did look into selling WoW Gold though hehe. You can do alright selling gold on your forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom