• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

World's first fuel-cell-powered hired-car service begins

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see though i imagine all the light bulb companies will be spewing.
 
I suppose it's a step in the right direction. Now if countries could just call out the real culprits, heavy industry and the automobile, we may actually see some change for the better.
 
I suppose it's a step in the right direction. Now if countries could just call out the real culprits, heavy industry and the automobile, we may actually see some change for the better.

I'm sure that's coming and I believe the USA will lead the way but unfortunately I don't believe it will happen until Bush and Cheney are replaced.
www.FuelcellDomains.com
 
I'm sure that's coming and I believe the USA will lead the way but unfortunately I don't believe it will happen until Bush and Cheney are replaced.
www.FuelcellDomains.com


Soon it will no longer be a choice. I just hope that technological advancements in renewable fuel sources are developed before we run out of oil, otherwise it could be back to the stone age.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom