• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

-Worm---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
Ahh yes, I just caught another one.

Lets see how many more fish i can catch with this worm.
 
this guy is probably sending people trojans.
 
draqon said:
this guy is probably sending people trojans.

Really, why would he do that?
 
i was kidding :)

but there is a big difference in how his post should be interpreted, depending on whether he is some guy on a fishing trip or whether he is a 14 year old scriptkiddy wanna-be hacker.
 
Trojans? what the hell... lol

I just got done watching deadliest catch on Discovery... Just had the fishing mindset I guess.

23 fish today. Not bad.

I thought it was pretty funny at the time of posting... I guess not. lol.
 
there are parasites inside human body too !

scary stuff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom