• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Would you??? 1000 links.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NexSite

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 27, 2002
Messages
639
Reaction score
1
Ok, Im not at mercy to tell you the names. Neither is a type in for sure. However, they each have about 500 incomig links. I can have both these names for $105, as I dont think the owners are privy to how many links they have. Just base this on the link pop, because the names alone are worth about a registration fee. All I ask is for a thumbs up, or a thumbs down.

Pleaee vote. time is scarce.
 
can you tell where the link traffic would come from -- US, Europe, SE Asia, etc? What does alexa show for the names? If the names mean something, I would register them, and the traffic is US / Europe, and it is in the Alexa top 2,000,000 I would register them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom