Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Would you like a customized cartoon or sketch of yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for those who would like to purchase a cartoon for their website or even one of themselves. The sketch will take a few hours to do but if no changes are needed the final product with coloring will take about 24 hours to complete. The price for a customized toon with coloring is $125 without a background. One with a background will be a little more. Mostly do sports cars and walls for the background.

However, if you don't want a toon of yourself it can be for a website, adult or non adult. Complete body or just face shot. You may also have more than one person in the photo.

Basically you would give me the details and I will work up a mock sketch for you. If you are happy with the sketch then I would require payment and then the coloring will be done. If you are unhappy with the work or don't like the sketch you aren't out any money.

Payment methods accepted is paypal.

If you are interested in having a toon done please send me the complete information such as a photo, and other information including posture, colors - hair, eyes, lingerie. Nude or dressed. Half body or full body picture.

Last edited:

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I currently do not have any available that is why I am not charging upfront and doing the sketches first. If you would like send me the requests and I will do a sketch for you.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am interested, but would like to see a sample of a previous work all colored in to see if it looks like-like or just 2d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators