Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WoW Dynadot is Fast ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my domain over at Dynadot was expiring so i decided to transfer it to moniker as that's where most of my domains are i just placed a transfer order with moniker yesterday and went through that normal moniker procedure and authorized the transfer request and after i think 18 hours i got an email from Dynadot asking me to confirm the transfer and i authorized again this time at dynadot

After an hour or so i get an email from Moniker that the domain has been transferred and it showed up in my moniker account so i wanted to ask is that normal because i have done transfers from GoDaddy and others but no one has gone that fast , it took less than 24 hours to get the domain transferred to moniker so i am thinking its dynadot :) if yes then they are pretty good :eek:k: also is that normal with Dynadot ?

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ehsan ,maybe you had upset Dynadot and they wanted you outta there , quick?. Not
usually that quick in my experience.

DG

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After confirming with moniker's auth email, you can login to Godaddy and go to pending transfers, and click confirm. It'll go thru within a few mins.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in real ?:?: i did a few transfers from godaddy a week or 2 ago and it took 7 days ?

godaddy is the quickest, as once codes sent out etc and your gaining registrar send request. you can go into panel and godaddy and basically confirm transfer out there and then. most of my godaddy transfer outs have been done in a day

tbh though i used to slate godaddy but they are much better these days. i dont plan on transferring any out of godaddy anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators