• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Wowbox.com - Chinese World of Warcraft traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunroof

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Wowbox.com gets 160+ visitors a day from China and Hong Kong, from visitors interested in World of Warcraft. (Wowbox.tw is a very popular Chinese site for the game.) I have had it at Parked for two years, not much revenue. I will consider offers over $1000, and I have already turned down offers for less. I can provide screen shots from Parked reports. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom