Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[WTB] - Custom Weather and Rainfall Calendar Excel Spreadsheet Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am writing this because I need someone with Excel Spreadsheet experience to design me a custom made Weather Calendar which will list Daily Rainfall, Temperature, Barometirc Pressure etc.

The spreedsheet will need to have 12 pages representing each calendar month and another page or two for the overall averages etc

Obviously on each page it will need to have each or the current months days, and boxes for the person to enter the days temperature, rainfall for that day, etc.

Each time the person enters the days temperature, rainfall etc it will need to average those figures down the bottom of the months cycle.

I also want spaces on this calendar where I can place my website banners, and also hoping that there is no way that the banners cannot be removed by the person who downloads it, but can be updated by myself etc.

I run a rural Australian Website, and I will be offering this calendar for free to my members, who rely on the weather for their industry, i.e. farming.

So the spreadsheet will be aimed at farmers and country people.

Looking to pay $50 - $100 for someone to help me with this.

This calendar is to be designed for me only, and not be onsold, so I want full copyright for it.

I am after a professional person who is preferred to be from a English speaking background, someone who is patient and will work on the spreadsheet until we get it up to my standards.

Please feel free to PM or Reply here.

I have posted this request on other forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom