Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[WTB] HIGH TRAFFIC domains - top prices paid! (no adult)

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are looking to acquire ALL of the HIGH TRAFFIC domains you have, but strictly (NO ADULT). We are looking for Gaming, Community, Kids, Media including typos or whatever you have. Traffic needs to be a minimum of 150 U/V per day (over 4,500 p/month) from single domains. Traffic needs to be predominantly US, however will also accept CA, AU or UK.

We're also offering TOP prices for added value single or two word (.com, .net. org) in especially product or community related (with traffic).

We have a BIG budget available from a private consortium, the sky is the limit literally!

We will need to test the domain(s) for 48 hours before purchasing, please do not try and ramp or redirect the traffic in any which way or form, we have an "advanced" live monitoring system in place, this is strict!

Sincere sellers only please - Contact via PM or here:
http://venturenames.com/?t=contact

Last edited:

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More domains wanted please, PM your domains ASAP..

We have already acquired over $150k in domains during the past week.

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More excellent domains purchased - keep them coming!

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BE WARNED: I let zorag 'test' the traffic on another one of my best typo's and he came back saying the traffic is terrible and didn't make any offer at all. The last time he pulled this was about a month ago. Both domains are worth x,xxx with any decent multiple applied and he made no offer.

I don't have enough proof (yet) to call him a scammer but I'd be pretty shocked to hear of him paying anybody 3-10 years of earnings and not shocked at all to hear that he did to a bunch of people exactly what he did to me.

I probably should have known better after he:

-Didn't argue at all when I countered his 3 years offer (before the traffic test) with 5 years and he immediately accepted and told me to do the traffic test.

-Found out the traffic was mostly Asian and decided to go for the test anyway (he later cited this as the reason he didn't want the domain).

-Directed me to a webpage he created with detailed instructions for how I should forward my traffic to him

You live, you learn.

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Firstly, it's my perogative to decide whether I want to buy your domain! I need to test EVERYTHING because I AM THE BUYER and this is exactly how it should be!

Why am I testing - there are scammers not just here but on all forums and DN sites who will have you over in a flash! I don't use shitty parking, if you domain converts I WILL definitely buy it and I WILL tell you straight how much it's worth to me based on how much it has made during those 48 hours with a yearly multiple between 3-7 years - I WILL TELL YOU NO LIES! And your domain had ZERO conversion because it's Asian, my fault in that respect for accepting it but I did state US, UK, AU, NZ!

Secondly, you are the seller - so I am testing before I buy - nothing wrong with that! But if that domain does NOT convert and does NOT make money - it's totally worthless to me, you, or anyone else!

And apparently your - "Always buying domains with traffic and revenue." So you should know this already! I have singular traffic domains making over $1k per day using the system I have in place! I will show you if you like, but your domains need to have 150 + UV per day with predominantly US traffic ...

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue with you. Your logic is terrible and you are contradicting yourself. That you think you can gauge the YEARLY multiple a domain is worth (or that it is worth nothing LOL) based solely on a 48 hour test and not taking into account the parking stats, says a lot. You are either lying or incredibly dumb - possibly both.

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I know 48 hours is short, a lot of sellers don't like loosing too much on a test, then again that's pretty much all it takes to see revenue.

Logic? My logic is correct - if the domain does not convert, what value is it to anyone! If the domain does not convert AT ALL within in 48 hours, I'm not interested.

Parking! Don't make me laugh :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the domain does not convert, what value is it to anyone!

If the domains don't convert via your non-parking method, they have no value to anyone? That is a huge logic fail. The two I sent you convert just fine parked and I could easily get x,xxx for either of them.

Parking! Don't make me laugh

Parking stats are the basis for how you are (supposedly) paying for the domains, yet you think parking is worthless and if a domain doesn't convert via your method it is worthless to you, the owner of the domain and everybody else. More terrible logic.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Just do your thing. If more people complain of having the same experience as me, it should be clear that you are doing what I think you are doing (buying very few, if any, domains, and milking two days of parking revenue from as many people as possible, whether or not you are interested in the domains in the first place - as with my Asian traffic domain).

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think you understand - The rev attained from parking has now become peanuts, small change.. (fact)!

Other than to know that each domain I test and purchase receives 150 UV p/day minimum, I have no interest in parking stats or how much rev it generates via parking each month "which is usually poor". The only interest I have is how your domains converts on my system which "depending on quality and country" pays out tenfold compared to parking. The monetization system I've created over the past 2 years is totally custom and VERY high yielding.

The Asian domain you offered me to test was a none starter, I accept it was my fault entirely because I should have checked the traffic source before accepting it - my apologies!

The best domains to sell me should have mainly US traffic, over 150 UV p/day of Gaming, Community, Kids, or any Media related traffic - typos are fine!

I can also guarantee that the figure I offer you will be based on how much revenue the domain is generating on my system, not your parking - which WILL be much less! If I come back to you and say it hasn't converted, then I don't want it - it's not worth anything to me.. If it does convert - that domain is gold dust! And I will make you an offer to purchase ASAP!

MAGESHWAR

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MY OTHER DOMAIN FOR SALES!!!

all.show

all.jewelry

all.team

source.team

technology.team

tips.team

biometrics.tech

processor.tech

business.fyi

commodity.fyi

drone.fyi

exchange.fyi

fashion.fyi

game.fyi

gamer.fyi

hot.fyi

source.fyi

trade.fyi

trend.fyi

barcode.pub

businessment.com

businessization.com

companygram.com

datersdate.com

domaindustry.com

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom