Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WTB Product domains with 15%+ CTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WTB Product domains with 15%+ CTR (click through rate)
need at least 6 months data

product domain example cookbooks womensshoes almost anything that is a consumer/business related product. I'm really looking for the CTR if you have a SEDO account you can easily view CTR over X # months (and before anyone jumps on me for asking for 15% CTR, yes it is possible to own a domain that doesn't generate enough $$ while still showing a 15% or more CTR).

prefer .com .org .info .ca

no adult type domains
no brandables

do not post here pm please.

Paying $xx-xxx depending on quality.

**Update: I don't know how much more specific I can be but I've already received a bunch of portfolios without CTR%s and with obscure names. I really don't mind the Obscure names as long as they are PRODUCT related and have 15% or more CTR. So if they've been parked you should have access to see if they have this type of a CTR or something close to it. Traffic per month doesn't matter to me as long as the CTR is there and CTR is not something i can guess based on traffic or the quality of the name, you either have it or you don't. Hope this helps, I'm just trying to narrow the field. Thanks guys and gals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom