• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers WTS - DnTalks.com - Old Domain Name Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 90297

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
2
DnTalks.com - Old Domain Name Forum


DnTalks.com

Yes! DNtalks.com is for sale now. Since I'm too busy with my Job, i dont have much time to online lately, so i'll have this forum forsale.



What im selling are:
1. www. dntalks.com (registered with godaddy since 2003)
2. Our Full Database
3. vBulletin License ($180 value)
4. vBseo Licence ($149 value)
5. 2 Styles

BIN price is: $2000 >>>> reduce to $1200

I heard domain name "dntalk.com" had an offer over $2000 (domain only).

I'm selling only if i reach my reserve. Please Post offer here.

Revenues : Assume no revenues as I'm not tracking Adsence.

Traffic : Click at the bottom of the Forum


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom