• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.bugadvice.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niedar

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
"I am wondering if this domain name is worth anything. I bought 5 or so months ago and had completley forgot about it until today. It doesnt have any traffic but to me it sounds like it could become a big site if someone were to develop it. Anyways, to anyone that helps me with this appraisal I give my thanks to."

I posted this on webhosting talk but I figured I might as well post it here as well seeming I have membership.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom