Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed www.CampusGamers.com is for sale! (Website and Store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow DNF'ers!

I am selling one of my favorite projects, www.CampusGamers.com here on DNForum.com

I opened up CampusGamers.com about a month ago and the response has been pretty good. I am not really good at the promotion nor the design work, but just love websites.

Current Stats:
Stats
About 1746 of the visitors came from traffic I purchased from a traffic wholesaler to drive traffic to the site and to the store. No sales have been made in the store as I have taken it offline for the tweaking of it.

I am currently in the process of opening up the CampusGamers.com Store , just needed to tweak the website a little bit to have it fully integrated into CampusGamers.

CampusGamers.com is listed in:

Google: 28 pages for CampusGamers.com, 113 for the term "campusgamers"

Yahoo!: Search for Campusgamers.com and campusgamers both bring up the website

Netscape.com: Search for CampusGamers.com brings up the website

The site is programmed with PostNuke and the shopping aspect is setup under oscommerce w/ the video games being bought and shipped by a video game dropshipper. So all orders that come in, the customer pays CampusGamers.com, then CampusGamers.com places the order with the dropshipper. The dropshipper will then sent the items out with the CampusGamers.com label so the customer sees it is coming from CampusGamers.com, not the dropshipper.

Hosting is setup for $4.95/mo for 100 megs of space and 10 gig bandwidth. Currently there are 3 months of free hosting setup before the $4.95/mo begins.

Price: Currently taking offers. POST or PM OFFERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom