• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.gamesbarrel.com *read story*

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello, I am the owner of www.gamesbarrel.com
I was planing on making it an arcade site but I never understood how to put it all toghter. I have the name, 1000+ games, it averges HIGH 1XX views a month and makes minimal on adsense. It is a nice packge with the games and script, so if I chose to sell it, taking into consideration I would sell it with everything, what is it worth? Thanks... Nicolas

www.gamesbarrel.com
 
Its similar to another domain posted about today. I guess I should have known because it has a big PhpArcadeScript on the header.
 
Which domain was posted?
And would you have an appraisal?
 
interesting, didnt know they were scripts out there for premade arcades, woulda saved me some coding, but oh well nothing beats having your own custom scripts.
 
The template is just a standard one given whenever you purchase PHParcadescript. Its turnkey. But yes, they do have scripts that are very affordable for a basic arcade site. Still, any appraisals?
 
I don't think it's very special...maybe $100 max

High 1xx visits per month means like 6 visits per day...when you're talking games visitors that is nothing.
 
the name itself is close to regfee..traffic is probably worth around $30..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom