• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.slotsino.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry McGough

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Greetings,

as in slots + casino = slotsino

I'd like to offer this to gaming organizations.
Places like Harrah's are bigtime hot on slot parlors.
If anyone has a clue what department would consider something like domain names, I'd appreciate a suggestion.

Thanks much,
Jerry
 
Any of the larger casino's make their most money from the slot machines so I think you would have no problem offering this name to them. I'd say if I was selling to a casino to take no less than low to mid $xx,xxx
 
Thanks JDk,
That's certainly encouraging.

A few days ago I put it on ebay for 20k

I don't expect anything....but what the heck...

Now if I can only get Donald Trump and Harrah's fighting over it.....
 
I doubt you will find any high roller's on eBay. You would have more luck on a forum like this. I would try and park it and get some revenue going for the name though.
 
Jerry McGough said:
Greetings,

as in slots + casino = slotsino

I'd like to offer this to gaming organizations.
Places like Harrah's are bigtime hot on slot parlors.
If anyone has a clue what department would consider something like domain names, I'd appreciate a suggestion.

Thanks much,
Jerry

As its not a word and needs money to brand i cant see much value in this at all $xx unless im missing something ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom