• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers www.SwiftMap.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
something is wrong because the flags are only in the lower states on the map.

I like the idea I just want to know how to make it so it shows more
 
Ohhhh
you're searching the whole USA....

I get it now, no I set a limit on the amount of flags that can be displayed when compared to region size. If you were to search the whole USA for ATM's then it would bog down the server with requests.

Zoom into a local area by using the form on top of the page and search for things.... I get it now.

db

20 minutes left.

ends at 10pm

$350 highest bid.

www.swiftmap.com

over
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom