Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed www.WebSiteSubmissionSoftware.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$30, website submission software are getting worse than manual submission. Just my opinion, good luck :)

P

President Gringo

damn thats a long name. But isn't software submissions lame? Only worth any real money if its got traffic IMHO, although you might get lucky.

the name is longggg, but the keywords are nice, so I'd say its a decent name.

"Web Site Submission Software" 2158 on overture, not the greatest but the keywords are at $1.84 per click right now. Perhaps see if you can get it listed (no pun intended) and find some affiliates, could be a nice money maker if you have the time.

It doesn't matter how useless software submission programs are just as long as people want it, and they do.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi. My belief is that the length of the domain never restricts the potential of a domain ( ofcourse, unless it is just goes on & on).

The domain name is a key phrase. It's very easy to remember. No difficult words. easy to remember.

Millions of site owners want to get a good search engine ranking !! They use software tools like Web Position etc or use agencies who claim that they can get their sites way up the search engine results for some key site specific keywords or key phrases. The agencies are pretty expensive & some good ones, even guarantee results.

I guess my target market lies with such agencies ( who would want the refined traffic coming from the domain name ) or the web site submission software companies.

There are dozens of such companies at Download.com. And there are quite a few agencies out there.

I am sure the agencies & the software makers are going to be around for a very long time. At least until, the site owners give up trying to crawl up the search engine rankings !!

However lousy the automatic submission programmes are, people will always go to them. Prez, Have you ever tried manual submissions. I did. It take a lot of time & is back breaking work !!

Snoopy, I like your idea a lot !! I think I will go with it.

It would be a great help, if you can drop a $ figure, I should ask, if i do some direct mailing.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Snoopy,

About the affiliate program, I understand the idea.
but have never done this before !!

Can you just outline, how i should work this out.

Thanks,

Windy

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I don't quite agree that the submission software works well. Some claimed that Web Position actually brings down a site's ranking. Whether or not agencies and software makers are going to be around for a very long time is another story, but they definitely aren't going to be off the map tomorrow :)

Also, manual submissions aren't that difficult, you've only got about 5 SE to submit your site to, or not. The SE spiders will pick up your site if you have links on other sites if you decide not to submit them.

Regardless of all those, like snoopy said, if they want it, the name would still have value.

<add>with regards to keywords, they tend to work better with directories, not necessary SE</add>

Too long to be worth much more than reg fee imo, mainly because there are several shorter roots of the term e.g.

submissionsoftware.com
sitesubmissionsoftware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators