• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

X-Men 3, Who's excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
Anybody else excited for X-Men 3 The Last Stand? It comes out tomorrow.

I haven't seen many movies in the theaters lately, but this will be one to see on the big screen for sure:

There is a 7 minute preview available on http://www.x-menthelaststand.com/ although I am personally holding out on seeing this preview until I see the movie. It seems like 7 minutes is sure to spoil some key plot elements.

Anyway, I loved the second one, and can't wait to see what they do with #3. I'm looking forward to seeing Kelsey Grammar as Beast. I'm a big Frasier fan so it will be interesting to see him in the X-Men series.

So who else is excited for this movie?
 
Im not a X-Men fanatic, although I grew up reading the comics and LOVE wolverine...

But I am going to see it TONIGHT at the stroke of MIDNIGHT along with, Im sure, 1000s others.

This and Spiderman 3! (you think they'll introduce Venom) make me wet my bed in anxiety!
 
i haven't watch it yet but i watched trailer. Quite interesting. I never miss X-men movie and i kept the dvd instead! Will watch it soon. Anyone watched it? izzit nice?
 
Not an X-Man fan at all...I think I'll go see the Davinci Code...haven't seen that one yet.

007 said:
I'm looking forward to seeing Kelsey Grammar as Beast. I'm a big Frasier fan so it will be interesting to see him in the X-Men series.

Fraiser is an awesome show...been a fan of that for many years. However, I dont know if Kelsey will be able to pull off a decent Beast...just doesn't seem like his style.
 
I bought my tickets last night. First we watched X-Men 1 and 2. They are showing at screens in the local cinema. This will be awesome.
 
Awesome indeed. I think the same trailer is over at dell.com/xmen

(notice how a dell montior is noticeably present in the preview).

you think they'll introduce Venom

It's already been announced. Venom as well as the Sandman are just 2 out of the cast.
 
Rarethings said:
It's already been announced. Venom as well as the Sandman are just 2 out of the cast.

WHERE :eek7: Lemme guess, Kelsey Grammar is playing Venom right ?

It'll be interesting to see how they invision Sandman character to be on the bigscreen.
 
Kelsey Grammar as the Beast? It would be worth seeing the movie just to see how he pulls it off - I would have thought someone younger and more muscular. Sometimes they ruin these superhero movies by putting too many big stars in the roles instead of unknowns. X-Men 3 should still be great though.
 
I am on kid duty tonight so I won't be seeing it yet. :rain:
 
I haven't really liked the X-Men movies... X-Men 2 airs on TV tonight and X-Men 3 comes to cinemas today, but I am not going to watch any of these.

I am more looking forward to "World Trade Center" by Oliver Stone. Obviously no action movie. The trailer looks promising and I am positive Oliver Stone will make this an emotional and respectful movie. By the way, it is based on a true story of two men who survived after being buried under the wreckage of the WTC. The movie will be in theaters in August this year.

Link to trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/wtc/
 
I have to watch x-men 1 and 2 before this one. But from the trailer i can say that it is a good movie
 
Ill certainly be seeing it.

Who else wants to boycott the superman movie with me? There have already been two movies and 2 tv shows about superman... lets be origional.
 
I will be seeing X3 in about four hours. I will let you know how I feel about it after I watch it.
 
The movie was pretty good.. but could have been better.

Phoenix has some pretty cool scenes.
 
Kelsey Grammar did remarkably better than I would've ever expected. Good movie all around. Who was the the "sonic boom" character ? He looked/dressed like a fag!
 
hhahaha

well that was actually a girl.. but the most manly girl ive seen in a very long time!
 
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'd imagine that that character is either Banshee, or using the mutant ability of Banshee. I heard an interview with the director in which he said that, even if he gave some characters powers they didn't have in the comic books, he didn't make anything up. Those powers belonged to somebody in the X-men universe.

Looking forward to it. I imagine Kelsey Grammer will do a great job as Beast. Hank is, after all, an intellectual.
 
Well I saw it and I have to say it was very good. Lots of things happen plotwise. It had some great scenes in it and overall was very entertaining to watch.

Kelsey Grammar was great as Beast! :-)

I don't know the name of that girl in question, but her power is Sonic Booms of some sort. That may very well BE her name after all, but I thought it was something else.

Anyway, lots of cool characters are in this one as well. Definitely worth the price of a ticket.
 
I agree. Very entertaining.

She had a name, although it was mumbled too low to understand it. If I'd stuck around for the credits, I might have caught it. Oh well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom