• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

X-Men 3, Who's excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty good. Will have to go see this one.
 
I really enjoyed the movie. It was great to watch. There were a few things that they changed, that kind of upset a few of my friends.
 
P10n33R said:
I really enjoyed the movie. It was great to watch. There were a few things that they changed, that kind of upset a few of my friends.

Quite a few ppl are pissed over the direction this final movie (?) I guess that's what happens when you change directors midstream.

I think they change directors for SpiderMan 3 too... I'll be going on a bloody rampage if they **** that movie up, especially with Venom in it.
 
Ashaw said:
Ill certainly be seeing it.

Who else wants to boycott the superman movie with me? There have already been two movies and 2 tv shows about superman... lets be origional.


I would rather watch ten superman movies over a single X-Men movie. Superman > X-Men / X-Men United (or even the X-Men vs. Street Fighter arcade game, which wasn't bad.)
 
Oh its not the last movie, the end was a huge blatant set up for another movie.
 
NavySeals91 said:
Oh its not the last movie, the end was a huge blatant set up for another movie.

I don't think they set the stage for another movie. It is the last movie. Those whom have followed the comic book know the cure is not permanent - I think that's all the end meant.

Halley Berry / Hugh Jackman confirmed that is was the last movie countless times in countless interviews. Plus they'd have to get yet another director.. cause the one who directed this one sucks!
 
All I can say is that there will be another movie, maybe not next year but there will be one in the future.
 
I'm excited .. It looks like its going to be a good one!
 
dsturbed said:
I don't think they set the stage for another movie. It is the last movie. Those whom have followed the comic book know the cure is not permanent - I think that's all the end meant.

Halley Berry / Hugh Jackman confirmed that is was the last movie countless times in countless interviews. Plus they'd have to get yet another director.. cause the one who directed this one sucks!
I did not see the movie myself, but I heard there was a scene at the end of the credits that could possibly be a set-up for another X-MEN sequel...
 
dodo1 said:
I did not see the movie myself, but I heard there was a scene at the end of the credits that could possibly be a set-up for another X-MEN sequel...


This is true, I was at the movie and one of my friends told us (us being 30+ people) to sit back down because there was a thing after the credits. It was very short. I will not ruin it for the people who didn't see it.
 
The thirty minutes of credits would make almost anyone want to leave.
 
The clip after the credits definitely sets up another movie. I can't imagine why they would have put that in there if they didn't plan on doing another. I won't ruin it either, but I'm sure those who have seen it can agree with me that it is definitely a cliff hanger clip that leaves plenty of room for explanation, and of course another movie would make sense. :-)
 
Yeah, but I am pretty sure that the movies are leaving the comic book series, I guess it wouldn't be the first time a movie was different then the book.
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I missed a clip? Crap. Now I have to go back and see it again.
 
Spinlock said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I missed a clip? Crap. Now I have to go back and see it again.

Which is good for me because I didn't get to see it with you. :violin:
 
meganerd said:
Which is good for me because I didn't get to see it with you. :violin:


Am I invited too?

:regular_smile:
 
I trusted you people and I stayed till the end. The credits were way too long imo. The scene was interesting and it definitely set the stage for another X-Men movie.

Anyways, the movie was very good.

P.S. The preview of the new Superman movie was so lame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom