• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale xBay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpingJack

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
160
Reaction score
1
Formerly an adult auctions website. Was pretty big in its time. Mentioned on howard stern, consumption junction, ect. Used to recieve 50,000+ uniques a day. It still gets between 50 uniques per day (no less than 40, no more than 70), most from type-ins and old links.

Looking for offers mid $X,XXX. Will consider trades. Please PM me bids.

Please ask any questions through PM as well. I will not be monitoring this thread much, just my PM box.
 
No one is interested in this premium name? Will consider mid-low $X,XXX. Needs to go soon. Like I mentioned, I will also consider trades. This name has a long history and I suggest those interested look around on the web a bit, and also do a search on these forums, as the name was mentioned a few times on here (search *xbay*). This name was being considered for developement by Booble.com up until now, but they backed off (probably due to increasing pressure from Google), and I've decided I still want to sell it. Send your offers my way!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom