• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

xe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFaceBoy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
843
Reaction score
0
How much would this site sell for? It gets so much traffic, it has a 2 letter .com domain, and it has a PageRank (9).

Damn, I wished I owned this site....
 
It's a valuable well known service. XX,XXX,XXX+

I'm sure they are doing well with their exchange service.
 
High $xxx,xxx low $x,xxx,xxx
 
I totally agree with jonathan over xx.xxx.xxx,00
I would sell my mom to buy it for low x.xxx.xxx,00
MOM its only a 3 character :)
 
Very high imo

I personally have used XE.com atleast 9 times this week alone
 
I use it several times a year. I agree with the high amounts here. It's definitely paying their bills.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom