• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers XODA.com accepting offers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef Patrick

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
XODA.com

I am looking for offers on this CVCV.com. This is also a typo for Soda!!!

I am not sure what I am looking for on price yet, just looking for offers right now. When I see an offer that catches my attention I will either sell or set bin.
 
thank you for the offers so far.

i apologize, i should have been a little more specific on the price range. i will entertain offers from $850 and up.
 
Any more offers on this CVCV.com?

Hmmm, I might just be willing to take $750, hint hint :)
 
$350 - I know its below your offer threshold - no offence intended :)
 
Last edited:
$350 - I know its below your offer threshold - no offence intended :)
no worries, appreciate the offer. honestly i paid $815 for it about two months ago. need to move it for another purchase so willing to take a small loss, but not that big :)
 
Thanks Bravo, I actually have a $500 offer via pm from jaxonrice. Still trying to get at least $750.

Financing available if needed!!! (pm for details)
 
Still available, willing to look at offers over $600.

Just got an offer of $500 plus some domain names. I am willing to trade, if interested send me some names for me to look at.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom