• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

xtreme.org should I get it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razvann

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Hello, I backordered xtreme.org at snapnames, the current bid is $ 61 with 23 hours remaining. What do you think ? Should I bid and get it ? Is it worth the 60 bucks ?


~ Razvan
 
Razvann said:
Hello, I backordered xtreme.org at snapnames, the current bid is $ 61 with 23 hours remaining. What do you think ? Should I bid and get it ? Is it worth the 60 bucks ?


~ Razvan

only you can answer this question but personally, i wouldn't be interested in it. extreme.org would be worth bidding on. If I were you, I would feel lucky that I wouldn't end up having to pay $60, because thankfully you weren't the only one. But if you want the name then by all means go for it, and make the competition eat your dust.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom