• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers XUV.net, KVC.net , LJM.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sembroker

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I decided to sell these amazing domains.
XUV.net - Added ( Pls check Godaddy WHois )
KVC.net - reg in 1998
LJM.net - Created:1998-11-12

Paypal is OK.

Please Post here or PM the offers.
 
Last edited:
Thanks but I will pass. I am obviously looking for more.
 
XUV.net - Added ( Pls check Godaddy WHois )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom