Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed .XXX domain showcase. Showcase your .XXX domain names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have spooning.xxx and to my surprise it does get type-in traffic.

So, I have now showcased.

It's a shame Sedo removed the hits counter from public view. Blogged about it yesterday.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Narcissistic personality disorder

Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.

Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.

Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, which is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence or strong self-esteem, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence and self-esteem into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal. In contrast, people who have healthy confidence and self-esteem don't value themselves more than they value others.

When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you don't receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — the best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for instance.

But underneath all this behavior often lies a fragile self-esteem. You have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have a sense of secret shame and humiliation. And in order to make yourself feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to belittle the other person to make yourself appear better.

When to see a doctor

When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may not want to think that anything could be wrong — doing so wouldn't fit with your self-image of power and perfection. But by definition, a narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of your life, such as relationships, work, school or your financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and confused by a mix of seemingly contradictory emotions. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

If you notice any of these problems in your life, consider reaching out to a trusted doctor or mental health provider. Getting the right treatment can help make your life more rewarding and enjoyable.

If your read this with your mouth open, you now know who has the problem and who doesn't. :yes:

Put that in your signature :lol:

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Caution: Uncut.com and Uncut.xxx are two different sites. One might have to wonder why.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As for Donny, well...hell, what can I say. When you post lies on the forum and I have stats and dates to prove otherwise and Post them for all to see...well, if that is your opinion of a vicious attack. Simply because he was spokesperson for a parking company that you participate in did not give him a free pass to post blatant lies and did not retract them when I posted images of exact stats and dates.

And yet you make this inquiry considering to park your domains at a company Donny owns;

Will those of you who have recently moved names from one service to VooDoo give an update?

I know several of you did since this thread started. I'd like to know the results thus far (Where did you move the name from? And how are they performing on VooDoo).

:pound:

So your willing park your domains at Voodoo where you'll be subject to giving your personal information and tax ID #?, to a LIAR? Do you always do business with Liars?

Your really losing it old man.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeehaw!

My contribution to the old lady of copy-and-paste:

di·vert (d-vûrt, d-)
v. di·vert·ed, di·vert·ing, di·verts
v.tr.
1. To turn aside from a course or direction: Traffic was diverted around the scene of the accident.
2. To distract: My attention was diverted by an argument between motorists.
3. To entertain by distracting the attention from worrisome thoughts or cares; amuse. See Synonyms at amuse.
v.intr.
To turn aside.
[Middle English diverten, from Old French divertir, from Latin dvertere : d-, dis-, aside; see dis- + vertere, to turn; see wer-2 in Indo-European roots.]
di·verter n.
di·verting·ly adv.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
divert [daɪˈvɜːt]
vb
1. to turn (a person or thing) aside from a course; deflect
2. (tr) to entertain; amuse
3. (tr) to distract the attention of
[from French divertir, from Latin dīvertere to turn aside, from di-2 + vertere to turn]
diverter n
divertible adj
diverting adj
divertingly adv
divertive adj

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have spooning.xxx and to my surprise it does get type-in traffic.

So, I have now showcased.

Why not showcase your other sperm domain? I seem to recall you had a mobi... hmmm, what was that again?, OH YEAH! CumCam.mobi, that was quite a purchase. :rolleyes:

You know what I think you should do? Expand your .xxx. portfolio to include Lysol.xxx, you need something to clean up the mess right?

:lol:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just saw where their entire football team are now eligible for immediate transfer with no penalty. Will lose their entire Freshman class of recruits, all other first string players and much of the minor players can transfer immediately and play for another school. No bowl game for 4 years, $60 million in fines, loss of 10 scholarships per year (x 4 per year = 40, essentially the end of their football legacy), forfeiture of all wins going back to 1998. Definitely in the right thread as many would view those fines and penalties as being "obscene" and others are okay with viewing those "naked" images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators